Risk and incident reporting for Onside Teams
So you've got staff going out to rural properties and someone has just reported a risk or incident on one of the properties they visit, so now what? How do you see the information that has been reported by your team?
The step-by-step instructions below will show you how to do just that.
- Log in to your account via our website.
- On the first screen after logging in, click the 'Teams' tab in the sidemenu, then the 'Reporting' tab.
- Choose which Team(s) you'd like to report on
- Choose your type of report, risks or incidents
- Choose the date range
- And finally choose the type of file and click 'Download'. PDFs look the best, but CSVs provides you with the raw data you can use for your own reporting.
- Your risk reports will look a like this;
and your incident reports like this;
- Once you know the details, you can follow up on the incident, or you might want to add a risk to one of the properties your team visits.
If you have any questions, give us a call on 0800 ONSIDE or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the links below to navigate to the other tab's help guides.