Another Onside solution to increase visitor check-ins
The Onside Kiosk is a simple yet effective check-in point for your visitors. Typically made available to visitors on a tablet or computer, the visitor only needs to enter their phone number to go through the property induction. There is also the option for a visitor to notify who they're there to see.
If you have the Property Essentials plan, you can access your property's Kiosk from the Onside web portal. For this solution to work, you will need.
- A tablet or computer you can put in a space available to visitors;
- A wifi or data connection available to that device;
- Signs advising visitors to go to that device to check-in.
From there, it's simply a matter of loading the Kiosk website address for that property on your tablet or computer and bookmarking it to make it available to your visitors.
To understand more about the Onside Kiosk, watch this video or follow the guide below.
The visitor will be asked to enter their mobile number. After doing so, they will then be taken through the risks and rules of the property.
The next time they check-in via your kiosk, they will only be shown the risks that have been added or updated since their last visit. They will also have the option of viewing the risks again.
Extra Kiosk features
From the Onside web portal, you can activate these features for your visitors.
- QR code - Give your visitors the option of a contactless check-in by making the QR code check-in available on your Kiosk. If the visitor has the Onside app installed on their phone, it will take them directly to checking in to your property via the app.
- Who are you here to see? - Visitors will be able to choose who they are on your property to see. That person will then receive an email and notification to let them know.
If you need help or have any questions, give us a call on 0800 ONSIDE or email email@example.com.