A guide to Onside Teams for company admins and Team Leaders
If you haven't seen Onside Teams yet, now's as good as ever.
Onside Teams was purpose built to keep teams and individuals working in rural environments safe.
With this service you can get much more oversight on where your team and staff are, and if they need help. From the Onside Teams dashboard you'll be able to;
- See which properties the users are currently checked into;
- See when they plan to leave the property they're on;
- See how long they've been on a property;
- See which other properties they have checked into that day;
- Receive overdue alerts when they don't update their departure time or sign out;
- See when they last had signal on their phone;
- Manage your customer's properties privately*;
- Easily digitally organize your staff into teams;
- Access easy to use reporting;
- Automated follow up calls and escalations (Overdue Dialer).
*Note: Properties loaded into Onside Teams will be private to your company until the property owner claims them, or if they already exist publicly.
For a more in-depth look into Onside Teams, have a look at our demonstration video.
How do I get started?
- First off, log in to your Onside Web Portal here or via our website.
- Click on 'Teams' then 'All Teams'.
- Click on your team, or if you haven't already created one, click the green '+ Team' button in the top right to do so.
- In this screen you'll see a settings button, click that.
- Choose the plan from the drop down - Onside Teams Essential or Onside Teams Professional.
- Once you've done that, simply add the staff who need to be in the team.
If the staff you want to add are not in the list, then you'll need to invite them to the company first. You'll need to be a Company Admin to do this.
If you think you should be the Company Admin, get in touch with us and we'll sort this out for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call on 0800 ONSIDE or email email@example.com.