Reporting an incident
Reporting an incident in Onside can be done straight from the app, or via the web portal if you're an admin of the property. When an incident is reported, it will notify the admins of the property to investigate via the app and email. Follow the steps below to start reporting.
Reporting from the app
Using the Onside app is the quickest and easiest way to report an incident, especially if you're still on on the property. These quick steps are all it takes to do this.
- Check-in to the property the incident occurred on.
- Go to the 'Safety' tab.
- Tap on the green plus button to bring up the reporting menu.
- Tap 'Report Incident'
- The first screen will ask you for details about the person. If the incident relates to you, tap the 'Use my details' option to the right, it will fill in your information based on your account at the time. It will even advise Hours at work, based on how long you've been checked in for.
- The next screen will cover the time and place. Tap the map to put down the incident location. Tap on the map to place a pin for the location.
- Next you add the injury details.
- Lastly, you can type a description of what happened. Try to add only necessary info. You can add photos too. Tap 'Report Incident' to finish and send it to the admins of the property.
Reporting from the Web Portal
- Log in to the web portal via our website, or from here.
- Click on the property where the incident happened.
- Click the 'Incidents' tab.
- Click the green button on the right with the plus in it.
- Complete each field.
- Click "Report new incident"
That's all there is to it. As a property admin, you can also generate risk, visitor, and incident reports from the main screen under reporting.
If you have any questions or need any help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 ONSIDE.