Resending the Onside invite email to your team members.
When you add someone to your team to use Onside they get sent an email inviting them to confirm their account, set a password and download the phone app. This invite lasts for 7 days. If they don't confirm their account in that time, you can resend them an invite.
- Step 1: Click into the property the person is a team member of;
- Step 2: Click into the “Team” tab;
- Step 3: Click on the person you want to re-invite;
- Step 4: Click 'resend invite' in the top right.
Didn't receive an email?
If they don’t receive an email, there are a few things to check;
- Check their junk mail folder, sometimes emails from new addresses get sent directly to the spam or junk folder;
- Check if their email address is correct. If the email address is wrong, delete that team member's phone number, then save, then delete their user and add them again with their correct email address;
- Make sure their inbox isn't full, and is able to receive email.
If you have any questions or the user is still having issues, call us 0800 ONSIDE (667433) or email email@example.com.