Managing the reported incidents in Onside
If you've received an email or notification that a visitor has reported an incident on your property, you'll need to follow up on that promptly. All of the key information that has been reported will be available to you in the Onside Web Portal, ready for you to start investigating.
Watch the following video to find out more about this process, or follow the steps further below.
Manage an incident
- Sign into your Onside website portal.
- Click on the property that you are wanting to manage an incident for.
- Click into the “Incident” tab.
- New incidents reported through the app will be in red and show under “new incidents for review”
- Click into the incident that you are wanting to review.
- Read through all the information relating to the incident and update the details if need be. More information around what happened can be added into the 'Description of the incident' field at any time.
- Near the bottom of the form you will note there are a few blank fields “Requirements of the affected person” and “Expected date to return to full duties”.
- You'll also be able to add investigation notes so you can keep track of what's being done to close/resolve the incident (Helpful hint: You can add ACC claim numbers in to so you can cross reference and help to establish that the claim is work related).
Fill these out when you have an understanding of what their requirements are. You can also go back and edit any of the existing incidents under the “reviewed incidents” heading.
Note - You cannot delete a reported incident. They can be edited however.
If you have any questions or need any help, call us on 0800 ONSIDE or email email@example.com.