Getting to know your risk, incident, and visitor reports
The reporting tool is useful for keeping you up to date with the health and safety performance of your property, checking visitor numbers, what jobs are being done, etc.
The guide below will take you through how to generate a report whenever you need. Alternatively, you can watch this quick video;
Log into your Onside account and click into the reporting tab.
- Select the property or properties you would like to report on.
- Choose if you'd like a Risk, Incident, or Visitor report.
- Choose your date range.
- Select the file type, PDF or CSV (e.g. an Excel spreadsheet).
There’s also an option to combine your reports if you have multiple properties – Consolidated CSV.
- Click download.
For the risk reports, the highest-level risks are at the top.
PDF risk reports also use colour coding to group the risks.
- Red highlights risks that are not being managed (i.e.some actions to be completed)
- Orange highlights risks that have been minimized.
- Green highlights Risks that have been eliminated.
Click below for examples of the different report types.
If you need help or have any questions, call us on 0800 ONSIDE, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.