Creating a property to Onside via the app
Creating a property is now easier than ever! With only a few quick taps in the Onside app, you'll be able to create your first property and start inviting visitors in no time.
Note: To fully set up your property, you will need to use the web portal. Find out more about that here.
1) When you sign into the Onside app, tap on the menu icon in the top left;
2) Then select 'Create Property' to begin creating your property;
3) Enter your property's address, followed by the property name and type.
4) You can invite your visitors now via text from the contacts on your phone, or skip for now;
5) Then tap 'Done' and your property will be ready and waiting for you.
6) When your property is created via the app, the boundary is created from the LINZ title of the address you have entered. We recommend verifying the boundary is correct, and logging into your web admin account to adjust it if it's not. Here's a guide on how to do this.
If you need any help or have any questions, please call us on 0800 ONSIDE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.