Delete or remove a team member from your property
It's important to ensure that you have the right people in your team, that's why we've made it super easy to manage your staff.
- Log into your Onside web portal.
- Select the property you want to remove a team member from.
- Click into the “Team” tab.
- Click on the person you want to remove.
- Scroll down and click “Remove team member”.
- Click “Delete” on the remove team member pop up page.
Note: If you're deleting a team member because their email address is wrong, delete the phone number first, then save, then delete the user. This will stop a "Phone number is in use" message when you try to re-add them with the correct email address.
If you need any help with this or have any questions, please call us on 0800 ONSIDE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.