What to do when you forget your password
In this day and age it feels like we all have 101 passwords. Until our machine overlords take over, we'll need them to keep our accounts and information safe. For now, they're here to stay. Rest assured, it's quick and easy to reset your password in case you've forgotten it.
Reset your password via the web portal
If you can’t remember your Onside password you can request a password reset. Here are the steps:
- Click here
- Enter your email address
- Check your email, this can take up to ten minutes. If it doesn’t come through check your junk folder. If it isn’t in the junk folder, click the link again.
- Open the email and click on the link. This will redirect you to a web page.
- Enter your email and password twice, then save.
That’s it, open the app and log back in with your new details.
Reset your password via the Onside app
- Open the Onside app and tap 'Login'.
- Enter your email address and tap 'Login'.
- Tap 'Forgot your password'.
- Double check your email address is correct, then tap 'Send reset email'.
- You'll then receive an email with the reset link, click the 'here' link.
- Then enter your email address and password, and then tap reset.
Change your password
If you know your existing password but want to change it to something else, log into your account through the web portal.
- Click 'Profile' in the sidebar
- Click on password
- Enter your old password and then enter your new one twice.
- Click Save.
All done. The next time you go to log into the web or app, use your new password
If you need any help or have any questions, please call 0800 ONSIDE or email email@example.com