Printing your property's risks
One of the great things about Onside is that all of your property's health and safety information can be accessed by visitors quickly and easily, without having to go through a tedious and troublesome induction process. The best way to do this is digitally, with the goal being all visitors to your property use Onside and are able to view the most up-to-date risks.
For some users however, a physical copy of the risks may be needed from time to time. Thankfully, we've made a nice and easy way to do that too.
Below are the quick steps to create printed copies of the risks and Risk Register.
- Log into your account via our website.
- Click on your property.
- Choose between having risk tiles show in your report, or having the map by clicking on the List/Map toggle.
- If you're opting to show the map in your report, adjust the map to how you'd like it to show when printed.
- Zoom in/out and click and hold to move the map around until you've found exactly how you'd like it.
- Click 'print risk' register.
- If the print preview shows things misaligned, try clicking 'more settings' and making sure the margin is set to default and the paper size is A4.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 0800 ONSIDE or email email@example.com.