Extensively used throughout New Zealand's rural sector, we are OnSide, your digital visitor management solution.
- See who is on your property in real time;
- Communicate COVID-19 information with all staff and visitors as they check into your property;
- Chat to your visitors through the OnSide app without being face to face;
- Report on who has been on your property, when they were there and for how long;
- Invite your visitors to download the OnSide app and use it for free.
OnSide is easy to set up from your computer by following the steps in the
video or instructions below.
Step 1 - Click on this link and fill in the information - where it asks "Which best describes you?" Please choose "I am a property manager or owner".
Step 2 - Check your email, open the email from OnSide and confirm your email address.
Step 3 - Log into your OnSide account - you can do this by clicking on this link.
Step 4 - Once you have signed into your account, start at the "Info" tab and fill in your information.
Under property rules, add the following information:
- Under "Warning", copy and paste the following: ONLY ESSENTIAL WORKERS ALLOWED DUE TO COVID-19 GOVT RESTRICTIONS
- Under "List of rules" Add a new rule and copy and paste the following as separate rules:
- All visitors must adhere to COVID-19 safe practice document attached
- Do not approach other people, use the CHAT function in OnSide to communicate
- Observe social distancing at all times
- Report any potential exposure or illness to management immediately
- Any at risk staff (i.e. over 70) MUST identify and isolate themselves
Step 5 - Under "File 1" fill in "COVID-19 Safe Practice Resource" then click "Choose File" and upload a related file . We suggest this document from the Ministry of Health - you might need to download it first.
Step 8 - Get familiar with the app so you can use it properly. Add in team members (your own staff) and ask them to sign in when they come onto the property.